Friday, January 08, 2010

An invitation to something new…















It's just become evident to me that I can't do everything! Wow, what a revelation! I can't believe I've spent so many years of my life (partially) believing that I can. Sorry, I'll try to stop doing that!

Since my last post here a lot of things have been happening… and I'm going to try to give you a window into that part of my life by inviting you to my new blog, BUDDY BREATHING.

Buddy Breathing… a blog about hope, is where I will be spending my blogging energies for now.

Please come and join me there, and thank you for following this blog and commenting and for encouraging me. Your words speak life into me!

Peace, out.

Lesley-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Hope is a positive energy and that helps most of us survive.It is good to be happy and positive...good for the physical and mental health too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is. Hope is all we have most days. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

My Grace Notes Fan Box

Lesley-Anne Evans on Facebook